After a long day in wet conditions and you requiring your boots early the next morning, the worst possible solution is to artificially dry your boots. Leather fibres burn easily – especially when wet and therefore should never be left near a heater, placed in your oven, or left in direct sunlight. For the best results, footwear should be dried out slowly and never subjected to any extreme heat. Should you work in constantly wet conditions, it is best to alternate between two or more pairs of our boots.
- Manufactured with a double layer of leather (2.2mm full grain leather, lined with 1.6mm calf leather)
- Double layer of leather aids in the boots water resistant properties
- Ankle padding for excellent support, comfort, and protection
- Thermoplastic toe puff and a heel stiffener for extra support
- A steel shank between the insole board and sole offers extra support and stability
- Insole board is secured to the upper with a double stitched 2.2mm braided nylon cord
- Sole is made from a genuine crepe for silent walking and comfort
- Can be resoled
Size Guide & Chart
We then offer free exchanges and returns if you are not satisfied with the product or fit. We will happily exchange, or refund. Provided the item may be returned to stock.
Below is the Size chart.
- Foot Length 21.5cm UK3 US4
- Foot Length 22.5cm UK4 US5
- Foot Length 23.5cm UK5 US6
- Foot Length 24.5cm UK6 US7
- Foot Length 25cm UK7 US8
- Foot Length 26cm UK8 US9
- Foot Length 27cm UK9 US10
- Foot Length 28cm UK10 US11
- Foot Length 29cm UK11 US12
- Foot Length 30cm UK12 US13
- Foot Length 31cm UK13 US14
- Foot Length 32cm UK14 US15
- Foot Length 33cm UK15 US16
Questions & Awnsers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.